History and Focus
Practical Business Services has been created as a new organization following the service model of Small Business Management System Inc. which I created in 1981.
The intent of PBS is to provide practical and logical computer and business systems support for small and mid-sized businesses as well as home based computer clients.
Learned from many years of technical service that stability and reliability often outweigh the need for the newest high-tech products. These are some of the critical areas that PBS will be providing service and support:
· On-Site and Remote Technical Services
· Computer Configuration Review and Analysis
· Hardware and Software Review and Installation
· Data Center Operation Support
· Data Center Migration, Expansion and Consolidation
· Disaster Recovery Planning and Validation
“I look forward to working with my existing clients and to have the opportunity to work with new clients in the near future. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.” Thomas J. Blaney — President
Practical Business Services
Providing practical business and technical solutions to small and mid-sized businesses and home based client operations.